Thursday, May 19, 2005
- Name: Elaine Supkis
- Location: Berlin, NY
Born at Yerkes Observatory, grew up on many observatory mountains and secret government testing grounds, burr under the saddle of the Real Rulers of America since childhood, family black sheep with three bags of wool, pulled down more than one politician in life, winner of the "Struck by Lightning Indoors" award for most hits in lifetime, three direct and seven glancing blows. Now living on a mountain with horses and cats and dogs and chickens and a husband. Yikes.
News and media &
fun cool stuff
- GREENSPAN AND DERIVATIVES
- IMF DELICATELY WARNS USA ABOUT DEBTS
- PREGNANT STUDENT KICKED OUT OF GRADUATION
- PALESTINE HAS NEW POWERFUL FRIEND
- RUSSIA & CHINA SIGN BORDER TREATY
- MAJOR SOLAR STORM HITS EARTH--no mention in the ne...
- SOME SEE THE TRAP
- LIFETIME CREDIT LINE
- Snake Eats Own Tail: Walmart in China
- Saudi Arabia Talks Down the Price of Oil