Tuesday, May 31, 2005
- Name: Elaine Supkis
- Location: Berlin, NY
Born at Yerkes Observatory, grew up on many observatory mountains and secret government testing grounds, burr under the saddle of the Real Rulers of America since childhood, family black sheep with three bags of wool, pulled down more than one politician in life, winner of the "Struck by Lightning Indoors" award for most hits in lifetime, three direct and seven glancing blows. Now living on a mountain with horses and cats and dogs and chickens and a husband. Yikes.
News and media &
fun cool stuff
- NOBLE CABANA Prize Winning Economist Houseboys
- RENDING THE FABRIC
- NY BILLIONAIRE Tilts at Windmills
- SECRET MEETINGS About Healthcare
- MYOPTIC CONGRESS TRIES TO FOCUS ON CHINA
- WHY DID THE CHICKEN Get arrested for jaywalking?
- POTEMKIN POTHOLES
- WHERE'S AL WALDO?
- DADDY WARBUCKS QUITS
- WEAPONS OF MASS DELUSION