Tuesday, May 17, 2005
- Name: Elaine Supkis
- Location: Berlin, NY
Born at Yerkes Observatory, grew up on many observatory mountains and secret government testing grounds, burr under the saddle of the Real Rulers of America since childhood, family black sheep with three bags of wool, pulled down more than one politician in life, winner of the "Struck by Lightning Indoors" award for most hits in lifetime, three direct and seven glancing blows. Now living on a mountain with horses and cats and dogs and chickens and a husband. Yikes.
News and media &
fun cool stuff
- China's Energy Policy Saner Than America's
- Back To Business In China
- Quote of the Day
- Looks Like a Bit of a Blow A'coming
- It's OK, We Don't Need to Breathe...
- Bush Fails to Understand Conservation of Energy
- The NYT Takes Bat and Ball Home, Won't Play No Mor...
- Young Women in Kuwait Get Organized
- Churches Batten Down the Hatches
- Capitalism Red in Tooth and Claw