Saturday, May 07, 2005

Diplomacy for Bullies

BREAKING NEWS

boom
I grew up watching diplomacy first hand, traveling with my parents or watching them in action at the UN or hosting people from overseas and quite frankly, I have done some diplomacy, myself. At the UN, mostly. When I was in Europe, I rabble roused with enthusiasm causing the State Department more than one headache.

I watch with rising amusement as well as dismay, Bush and Condi's struggle to do diplomacy. For some reason, these two lovers think it is all about defying people, covering up responsibility for deeds committed and twisting arms while boasting about how strong we are.

Right now these two are charging about the planet, rabble rousing with more enthusiasm than I ever did show back in 1968.

TO READ MORE CLICK HERE

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home