Saturday, May 14, 2005
- Name: Elaine Supkis
- Location: Berlin, NY
Born at Yerkes Observatory, grew up on many observatory mountains and secret government testing grounds, burr under the saddle of the Real Rulers of America since childhood, family black sheep with three bags of wool, pulled down more than one politician in life, winner of the "Struck by Lightning Indoors" award for most hits in lifetime, three direct and seven glancing blows. Now living on a mountain with horses and cats and dogs and chickens and a husband. Yikes.
News and media &
fun cool stuff
- No More Tie That Yellow Ribbon
- Spooks in Russia
- China Woos South America Now Middle East Woos Sout...
- How THIS Old Brit Sees Things
- Bush Keeps Opening Cans of Worms
- Millstones Around Our Necks
- Chinese Diplomacy Flowers Mature into Fruit
- More About Bush's Bicycle Adventures
- Base Closing to Hit Mostly Blue States
- Gundam Seed Destiny