Tuesday, May 03, 2005
- Name: Elaine Supkis
- Location: Berlin, NY
Born at Yerkes Observatory, grew up on many observatory mountains and secret government testing grounds, burr under the saddle of the Real Rulers of America since childhood, family black sheep with three bags of wool, pulled down more than one politician in life, winner of the "Struck by Lightning Indoors" award for most hits in lifetime, three direct and seven glancing blows. Now living on a mountain with horses and cats and dogs and chickens and a husband. Yikes.
News and media &
fun cool stuff
- Nuclear Mindlessness
- Panda Diplomacy
- Giant Earthquakes Will Continue
- Bin Missing Laden Might Break His Silence
- Bush and Blair Conspired to Create Causus Bellus
- Magazines and Newspapers Lose Readers
- Mangled Mandate Goes Poof
- Diplomacy for Dummies--a continuing series.
- From the Editor's Desk
- The Rich Get Richer And Then Boom Goes The Bubble