Wednesday, May 18, 2005
- Name: Elaine Supkis
- Location: Berlin, NY
Born at Yerkes Observatory, grew up on many observatory mountains and secret government testing grounds, burr under the saddle of the Real Rulers of America since childhood, family black sheep with three bags of wool, pulled down more than one politician in life, winner of the "Struck by Lightning Indoors" award for most hits in lifetime, three direct and seven glancing blows. Now living on a mountain with horses and cats and dogs and chickens and a husband. Yikes.
News and media &
fun cool stuff
- Snake Eats Own Tail: Walmart in China
- Saudi Arabia Talks Down the Price of Oil
- Bush Decides to Play Hard Ball With Our Creditors
- Richard, One of Our Readers, Makes the Big Time Bi...
- Every Pundit Last Quarter Said Energy Prices Didn'...
- Churches Support Bush Thanks to Bribes
- China's Energy Policy Saner Than America's
- Back To Business In China
- Quote of the Day
- Looks Like a Bit of a Blow A'coming