Tuesday, May 10, 2005
- Name: Elaine Supkis
- Location: Berlin, NY
Born at Yerkes Observatory, grew up on many observatory mountains and secret government testing grounds, burr under the saddle of the Real Rulers of America since childhood, family black sheep with three bags of wool, pulled down more than one politician in life, winner of the "Struck by Lightning Indoors" award for most hits in lifetime, three direct and seven glancing blows. Now living on a mountain with horses and cats and dogs and chickens and a husband. Yikes.
News and media &
fun cool stuff
- Visit the Guest Blog
- The Continuing Collapse of our Military
- Fortune Cookie Time
- The Unholy War Continues
- China Wins Struggle With Japan
- Why Be Depressed? Laugh.
- Newspapers Panic--Where Did the Readers Go?
- Bush Plays Texas Drop 'Em With Putin
- Diplomacy Isn't About Pals Playing Together
- Finally the Geo Survey Says Yellowstone MIGHT be D...