Saturday, August 20, 2005

ETERNAL PARADISE EVERYWHERE

f
By Elaine Meinel Supkis

I got up this morning and read a Tierney item in the New York Times that gave me an eerie feeling. Once upon a time, I got tired of Maureen Dowd's incessant Monica stories and decided to send her an email suggesting she talk about Cleopatra and Cathrine the Great and other famous women who sought power and sex simultaneously. She did exactly that a few days after getting my email. She even used the examples in the same order I listed them. No attribution, of course.

In Tierney's case, it is not so direct but still interesting. I have emailed him periodically when he irritates the hell out of me. He is very shallow and awfully predictible. So he knows my website.

TO READ MORE CLICK HERE

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home