Tuesday, September 20, 2005

49 MEDIA IS HOSTING MY PICTURES

f
The man behind the web site and his tremendously cute pup.

By Elaine Meinel Supkis

I periodically google my data to see if anyone is linking to my blog. This is part of the underground work of running a blog. Google is an uncertain platform since it uncovers only a slight skim of one's work but it can be useful, still. The other night, to my surprize, I found out about this web page: 49 Media: Camera Obscura. This site has a spider that crawls all around the web, seeking photos and media data, webcasts, etc. Then the person running the place organizes them. About a month ago, the spider snagged the picture of Richard showing him as the British Lion wih a Brit flag Tee shirt. That was a hit, evidently, with visitors to 49 Media and so it showed up in google!

TO READ MORE CLICK HERE

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home