Tuesday, October 11, 2005

BLOGGERS MAKE EVER BIGGER WAVES

f

By Elaine Meinel Supkis

3pm EDT update: My son was here and we screwed around for hours----and found out that Yahoo won't accept Google-based Blogspot.com, my home page. Ie, even following their coding instructions, nada. This might be innocent but my son seriously doubts this.


Years ago, I had this dance based on Loie Fuller, the first American modern dancer, whereby I would take a huge 100 yd length of silken material and just by flicking one corner with harmonic ripples, gradually make the cloth rise higher and higher until the waves went well over my head and then I would swirl it around myself in a roaring cyclone of cloth and wind. This is the publicity photo for the dance. Bloggers are doing this, too. We have taken one small corner of the net and using it as our base, have caused greater and greater waves. Now everyone is jumping aboard, the rich, the famous, the powerful, everyone. Yahoo today announced they will start trolling blogger RSS feeds. This is another victory in our fight for recognition.

TO READ MORE CLICK HERE

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home