Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New System For Comments: Haloscan


Dear Readers,

I decided to switch over to Haloscan for our comments here due to the difficulty in dealing with Blogger's comment boxes. Blogger, unfortunately, has been hammered with spammers who abuse the civility of the net to clutter up our blogs with garbage. If Haloscan works, I will keep it. If we have problems, please feel free to tell me so I can fix them. I really value the comments of the readers of this blog and hope to hear from you all, as frequently as you wish. I learn so much from comments and posting the URLs of other news stories pleases me no end.

I click on all of them, trust me on that. The internet is a huge place and one can't possibly roam everywhere often enough if one is carrying world news like I do. Of course, the BBC is very helpful in this matter. Couldn't do nearly so well if that organization didn't exist.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Elaine Meinel Supkis
Editor/illustrator Culture of Life News

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home